Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 EDT (UTC-04)
- Chair: Robert Steffen, Switzerland
- Co-Chair and NECTM Liaison: Fiona Genasi, United Kingdom
- WHO Liaison: Louis Loutan, Switzerland
- APTHS Liaison: Anthony Gherardin, Australia
- CDC Liaison: Phyllis Kozarsky, United States of America
The Liaison Committee was created in 2009 to coordinate the relations of the ISTM with other organisations, such as the World Health Organization, the Asia Pacific Travel Health Society, European Centers for Disease Control, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Experienced individuals will be invited to become the focal points for these contacts.
- Designate a single ISTM focal point for contact with major national and supranational travel medicine organisations (e.g., WHO, CDC, ECDC, NaTHNaC, GeoSentinel, EuroTravNet, National Societies).
- For each liaison designate a minimum number of contacts with that organisation per year.
- Track and report to the Executive Board on contacts and initiatives in a timely manner.