Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 EDT (UTC-04)
The Journal of Travel Medicine
Editor-in-Chief: Eric Caumes, France
Deputy Editor: Charles D. Ericsson, United States of America
As of 1 January 2016 Oxford University Press (OUP) has taken over as publisher of the ISTM Journal of Travel Medicine (JTM). At the same time, the JTM is transitioning into an online only publication, available to all ISTM Members as an exclusive ISTM Member Benefit via the ISTM and OUP websites. This change will significantly reduce the amount of time between authorship to publication as articles will be published as soon as they are ready. ISTM members can access the JTM, here.
The Journal of Travel Medicine transports you to the challenging areas of your field with up-to-date research and original, peer-reviewed articles on
- Epidemiology of health risks among various groups of travelers, including migrants, refugees
- Aspects of adventure travel, e.g. diving, effects of high altitude
- Travel related aspects of occupational and military medicine
- Prevention of illness and accidents in travelers, e.g. by education, immunization, medication
- Diagnosis, clinical management and therapy of travel and migration associated disease
- Self-therapy abroad, including travel kit
- Impact of travel on host countries
The JTM is now an online only Journal, but we can offer printed copies to ISTM Members who prefer this option for an additional fee of USD 90 for the 2016 issues. To purchase printed copies of the Journal please contact Customer Services at Oxford University Press at: www.oxfordjournals.org/en/contact-us/customer-services.html. All ISTM Members have full online access to the JTM included in their membership fees.